Tuesday, June 21, 2011
I rewatched "Little Black Book" last weekend and I began missing Brittany Murphy ... died at such a young age just when her life is at its peak ... but who knows if she really was happy. Such a fine actress , au naturelle. I just realized there is so much good lines from the movie ...
Stacy: I should tear your eyes out right now, but how would you ever be able to look at yourself in the morning?
Stacy: Question how does a girl who falls, no actually jumps eyes wide open, down a rabbit hole, plummeting into chaos come out unchanged?
Stacy: Answer, she doesn't.
Stacy: Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and the peace that comes from knowing that u just can’t know it all
Stacy: Life's funny like that, once we let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong
Stacy: Omission is betrayal.
Stacy: If we were the share our lives together, why didn't we share our lives together. I know you don't have to tell me everything Derek, but why wouldn't you want too? Unless there is someone else you are waiting for.
Joyce: A clean break is easier. You can reset it, and it heals, and you move on, but if you leave things messy, and things don't get put right, then it just hurts, forever.
Stacy: Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Barb: Knowledge is a terrible and marvelous thing.
Stacy: There are moments in life when you hope your decisions weren't rash. And moments where you just know.
Stacy: I've spent a life time looking for the truth and I have become the lie. Maybe some secrets should just stay secret.
Intro: Hell is empty. All the devils are here. -- William Shakespeare
Ira: Okay, so, what I'm about to do should not be interpreted as groveling, hypocrisy, or desperation. It's merely a loss of personal integrity.
Stacy: Seconds before opening the metallic case ( The Palm ) I envisioned all the evil flowing into the world. I was Pandora! And then I got over it.
Stacy: I felt like a lying sack of fertilizer. Knowing what I knew and not knowing what I didn't and knowing more than anyting that I had to know more.
Stacy: We stood there, both of us sadly in love with the same man. Both of us feeling let down by him.
Stacy: I should have felt happier at that moment. I had won. But the cost was high and the victory hollow. I had taken a good friend from someone I loved. And nothing about that felt right.
Stacy: The line between right and wrong had blurred. In my search for truth, I had become a lie. Perhaps some secrets should remain secret.
Stacy: Every plan that I had for my life went so unbelievably wrong.
Bean: John Lennon said, "Life happens when you're busy making other plans."
Stacy: Then he got shot.
Bean: Right. You just gotta live. Stop planning your moves. Let 'em happen. I mean, you might be surprised.
Stacy: I believe we write our own stories. And each time we think we know the end - we don't. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and in peace that comes from knowing that you just can't know it all. You know, life's funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
My Best Attractions:
1. Lost World - Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure & Waterworld
2. Far Far Away - Shrek 4-D Adventure
3. Madagascar - A Crate Adventure & Madagascar Boogie
4. Ancient Egypt - Revenge of the Mummy
5. Sci-Fi City - Battlestar Gallactica Cyclon/Human
6. Hollywood - Silver Screen Collectibles
7. New York - Lights , Camera, Action & Rockafellas
- Book on-line so you won’t have to queue. Keep in mind you have a 10 SGD worth of food and items. I forgot this.
- Start from the Lost World (back part) – tnx Nikki! – so that you won’t have to waste your time queuing.
- Bring a bottle of mineral water and an umbrella ... it is HOT, HOT, HOT
- If you plan to get wet in Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure or Waterworld, don your board shorts and flip flops. Bring your waterproof bags and cameras. In Waterworld, you will be soaking wet (as in a bucketful of water ) ... should you dare choose the “soak” part of the seats. But there are “dry” seat less the fun , of course. Bring extra shirt or buy one.
- When having your picture taken with the characters, make sure you are in front of the queue because they usually cut it off after a few minutes or so.
Shrek 4D Adventure – See, hear and FEEL the action right from your seat as you join Fiona and Shrek in a fairytale adventure.
Lights, Camera, Action by Steven Spielberg – Amazing ! An empty sound stage became the setting of a major hurricane about to hit NYC.
Madagascar Boogie – Come “move it, move it” with the cast
- Catch our very own Streetboys as the Rockafellas-New York.
For the Daring and Bold : Battlestar Gallactica’s Cyclon and the Revenge of the Mummy
You can miss this : Canopy Flyer and Donkey Live! – but those with kids, go see, definitely not for mature audience
Dining at the Universal: Expensive!
Food Stall at Ancient Egypt : Corn Dog – 3.5 SGD – ordinary / Softdrinks – 3.5 SGD
Discovery Food Court – features SG’s must try favourite local dishes, desserts and drinks in a Jurassic Setting.Their Crispy Noodles – 9.50 SGD
Mel’s Drive-In – Classic 1950’s drive-in that serves all-american faves like burgers, fries and sodas
Chilli Burger ( w/ fries and drinks ) 10.80 SGD/ Double Patties Cheeseburger ( w/ fries and drinks ) 12.50 SGD
Don’t Miss: Hershey’s Store